MJ6 / MX10 / S1010
MX10 - part#: mrc10
MJ6 - Discontinued
S1010 - Discontinued
S1010 - Remote code learning - maximum of 3 remotes
When the system is disarmed:-
Open the drivers door
- Turn the ignition ON
- Press and release the override button 7 times - siren chirps once
- Press any button on 1st remote, then again for 2nd remote and again if a 3rd remote is to memorised.
- Siren will chirp once after the 1st remote, twice for the 2nd and so on. As confirmation of the learning function.
- Turn the ignition OFF. Lights will come on for 2 seconds to confirm completion
MJ6 - Remote code learning
Disconnect the alarm power source and be ready to re-connect. As the alarm will start to sound when the plugs are connected together, have the remote control handy and press the right hand button to disarm the alarm within 30 seconds - this action also memorises the remote signal - the siren will chirp 4 times as confirmation.
MX10 - Remote code learning - maximum of 2 remotes
- When the system is disarmed, turn ignition OFF/ON 4 times and leave ignition ON (siren will chirp rapidly)
- Press any button on first remote, then again for 2ndremote. Siren will chirp after each remote as confirmation of the learning function.
Note: The MX10 uses the 'fixed code' system and can memorise two different codes.