M20, M24, M40
Complete remote: MRC200W
M20 / M20S / M24 / M40 / MX200 / AA660
A new remote has to be programmed into your security system for it to operate - this is called 'code learning'.
The coding instructions can be found in your owners manual (which you can download from this website).
- Disarm by existing remote, or use the override
- Ignition ON and press override button for 5 seconds (siren chirps)
- Press arm button on first remote (siren chirps)
- Press arm button on second remote (siren chirps)
- Repeat from 3. for additional remotes
- Turn ignition OFF
- Disarm by remote or use the override sequence
- Turn the ignition on with doors closed
- Open & close the drivers door 5 times to enter learning mode door remains closed at completion
- Siren (if fitted) chirps 5 times signifies learning mode
- Press remote button ONE on the first remote and then the ONE button on any other (one after the other). Learning only one erases all previous memory
- Turn the ignition off and test remotes
M40 (PIN code override type)
q Disarm the system
q Open the drivers door and leave open
q Turn the ignition ON/OFF 3 times within 5 seconds (ignition remains off)
q The park lights will flash 3 times (and if fitted, the siren will chirp 3 times) and the dashboard LED will light permanently to confirm you have entered remote code learning mode.
q Press button one on the first remote – lights will flash once (optional siren chirps once) as confirmation of reception
q Press button one on the second remote – lights will flash twice (optional siren chirps twice) as confirmation of reception
q Repeat for up to four remotes (lights flash three times for the 3rd remote and four times for the 4th)
q Leave the system for 10 seconds or turn ignition ON to complete the process. This is confirmed by 3 fast light flashes (and 3 chirps if siren connected) and LED off.
NOTE: When learning a new replacement or additional remote, the original remote(s) must be re-learnt or they will be erased from memory and will not operate this system.