Usually mounted on the rear verical panel of a vehicle, say above a rear window of a campervan. The eyeball adjustment allows the camera to look back and downwards.
It can also be inverted on the inside of a vehicles roof of motorhomes, caravans, horse floats, buses, etc where you need to monitor what is happening inside.
The camera is aluminium bodied & water-resistant and has a rubber gacket to body seal.
An optional heavy duty video cable is required. These are available in either 5m, 10m, 15m, or 20m lengths.
- Water resistant rating IP67
- Images Sensors 1/3" CCD COLOUR (HQi)
- TV System PAL
- Effective Pixels 638X582/512X492
- Sensing Area(mm) 4.9X3.7
- Resolution (TV Lines) 420
- S/N ratio : Better than 48dB
- Lens: F=2.8mm/F=2.0
- Lens Angle(Deg.):150 diagonal 120 horizontal
- Current Consumption(mA):280
- Power Supply(DCV) 12
- Dimension: 68X55mm
- AVAILABLE IN BLACK (MC6DP)