The Mongoose MCA500 is a compact yet well featured motorcycle alarm system.
When it comes to your bike, you want to protect it and what better is there than Mongoose ?
Designed and developed in New Zealand by guys that ride bikes, protection against theft is by an engine immobiliser, a remote adjustable 8 level shock sensor, a seat pin switch and ignition ON trigger. Any heavy impact or shock to the motorcycle, such as taking it off the centre stand, will trigger the alarm.
The MCA500 is more than just a security system as it offers convenience features that make the use of your motorcycle more enjoyable.
rrp includes installationFEATURES
- 2 waterproof 4 button remotes
- Small compact waterproof alarm module
- Separate super loud siren
- Built-in shock sensor - adjusted by remote
- Built-in engine immobilisation
- Light flash - confirmation and during alarm condition
- Chirp confirmation of arm and disarm
- Remote engine start (optional - motorcycle must have electric start)
- Triggers from ignition, shock sensor, seat switch or optional tilt switch
- Automatic arming - programmable
- Automatic re-arm
- Remote panic
- Silent arm/disarm by remote
- Remote key lockout (prevents someone using your remote)
- Tilt switch for bikes with only a side stand - lift the bike off the stand and the alarm sounds.
- FM pager - if your alarm is activated, you get paged, direct from the bike to you (limited to approx' 100m + range) !
- GSM mobile phone text pager - get warning text messages on your mobile phone if your alarm sounds or your bike battery is low.
- GPS Trackers - a choice of models but if you or your bike disappear for some reason, then location is easy and instant !