Exclusive to Toyota passenger cars.
These front parking sensors are exclusive to only Toyota passenger cars - 2009>.
The NZ designed MPFT's control module reads your speed of your car thereby controlling when your front sensors are allowed to operate. They only operate at speeds between 1 and 15kph - but then only when you press the brake pedal.
(The sensors are inoperative at 0kph or speeds above 15kph)
As you approach a wall whilst parking, just depress the foot brake to activate the sensors. As you get closer, you get audible warning beeps that get faster as you get closer. The sensors stay on for 10 seconds after the brake pedal is released to assist the parking manoeuvre.
If you have a Toyota, don't fit any other type of parking sensor - these were designed just for you !
- At approximately 1.3 metre the system starts to beep slowly
- As you get closer the beeping sounds faster
- At approximately 0.5 metre the buzzer sounds constantly - STOP !
- PSM-T speed controller and MPF-S sensor kit
- Canbus controlled - OBII connector
- 2 bumper mounted sensors for most vehicles (4 fitted if suitable or on request)
- 22.5mm detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module - plug-in to vehicle computer
- Bumper hole cutting tool
- Can be painted to match your vehicle
*Detection distances vary according to fitted height and obstacles being detected.Note:
Parking sensors are a driving aid and the usual driving precautions should be taken. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. See owners manual for limitations.