This new model is so cost effective.
It can be used to replace your Japanese import radio that doesn't pick up NZ radio stations;
- DVD - CD player
- FM/AM radio with RDS - 30 station memory
- Bluetooth for mobile phone hands-free
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Reversing camera (Q2SLA)
- Double DIN In-dash Mounting*
- 6.2" Hi-resolution TFT LCD Screen
- Touch screen control
- Front Inputs:- 3.5mm jack - USB - micro SD card.
- Rear Inputs: AV, iPod USB
- HDMI rear input for SmartLink
- Steering Wheel Control Ready (if vehicle equipped and compatible)
- 4 x 40 Watt (4ohm) Max' Audio Output
- Sub-woofer Output (RCA)
Use GPS navigation from your Smartphone.
Connect your Apple or Samsung smartphone to the Q2SL and use your phones own GPS navigation.
- GPS navigation from your own mobile phone (see compatible list below)
- Play music, movies, games and APP's
- Connect to email and the internet
- 2 way control:- Q2SL to phone - Phone to Q2SL
To use Smartlink, a phone adaptor and HDM lead is required (not included with Q2SL):
- HDMI lead and adaptor cable for Apple (IOS) or Samsung (Android) - see photos
- Samsung HDMI/MHL connector
- Apple lightning to HDMI digital AV adaptor
- Above items not included
For these compatible smartphones only;
iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6S & 6plus (Lightning connector)
Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6 (11pin connector) see footnote
NOTE: Some Galaxy models do not have the 11 pin MHL connector.Note:
Not all features or APPs on your phone are fully compatible. eg: Siri is text only, no voice read-back.